Our client is a leading developer of software solutions used in the renewable energy sector. They are looking for a VxWorks expert to work on an initial 3 months contract. This is a fully home based contract without a requirement to be in the office.
Skillset for VxWorks expert to work on SBC platform software:
1. In-depth understanding of VxWorks7 VSB (VxWorks Source Build) structure and details. Hands on experience in building considering the following subitems:
a. Setting up the project configuration with the specific Build specification supporting CI/CD
b. Including any additional packages like Cybersecurity profile, Network profile
c. Including BSP + drivers from Board vendors
2. Hands on VxWorks 7 VIP (VxWorks Image Project) configuration and building:
a. Setting up the VIP project configuration with various parameters for VxWorks RTOS image considering the platform customisation requirements.
b. Defining the build spec and export to Makefiles + Batch file build options supporting CI/CD
c. Including the drivers/customised code
3. Build/configuration and debugging of BootLoaders like Bootx64/Grub for VxWorks7
4. Development and configuration of Cybersecurity constructs on VxWorks7
5. Expertise on development and debugging of device drivers for VxWorks7 including customisation of Board Support Packages from Vendor
6. Good understanding and hands-on experience on PCIe device drivers/enumeration process.
7. Sound development experience in VxWorks based embedded systems in general embedded development
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted