Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an experienced Shipping Administrator for a well known engineering company based in Hungerford, due to continued growth of the business the company are looking to add another person to there already established team.
This role will predominately supporting from an administration perspective ensuring all export/import terms are in place as well as all accompanying documentation.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Creation of export documentation.
- Liaising with suppliers and customers on a daily basis.
- Checking of all VAT Statements and custom regulations.
- Complete all data entry requirements. (SAP)
- General Administration tasks as required, filing, scanning and responding to emails and queries.
- Previous experience within a logistics, distribution or shipping role will be essential for this role.
- Knowledge of and experience using SAP based IT systems.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise workloads.
- Attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a busy and friendly team, for the right candidate this position may be extended further than the initial 3 months.
immediate starts are available with interviews being held shortly.
For more information please contact the Carbon60 engineering team in Fareham.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted