Our client is a developer of controls and instrumentation used in maritime defence applications.
The types of projects involved are likely to be associated with the design, development and implementation of Platform Management Software.
- Support the Programme Manager to manage project relationships, including partners, suppliers, and beneficiaries, in line with agreements, supplier code of conduct and best practice stakeholder management and contract management. A particular emphasis on effective collaboration across the stakeholder community to ensure delivery objectives are meet.
- To launch, organise, plan, document and effectively manage the execution and conclusion of all allocated projects to deliver on our commitments within baselined schedule and budget
- Actively manage both Risk and Opportunities to achieve the best Business outcome
- Report performance of projects, engaging all Project stakeholders ensuring strong communications are established and maintained
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships, handle changes through managing the customer's expectations together with the requirements for the Project.
- Work with the Supply Chain team to ensure that all sub-suppliers are fully engaged and managed to deliver their requirements within allocated budget and schedule
- Effectively manage technical teams and provide clear leadership and direction to mixed work streams, involving both clients and/or additional third parties to deliver the project collaboratively.
- Understand the impact of change on delivery plans and manage change control tightly
- Programme Management Experience
- Team Leadership, Customer Management and Presentation skills
- Proven experience in complex programme management delivery
- Systems requirements management, definition, design, integration, V&V, acceptance
- Engineering Programme Delivery
- Technical Degree
- Experience of working within an Agile environment
- PM tools, e.g. Primavera,
- Specialist knowledge within Software Development, Platform Management Systems and Safety critical systems
- Experience within the Maritime / Defence Industry
- An understanding of Military standards
- PMP, Prince 2 qualification or equivalent
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted