Head of Domestic Services
- Cleaning and Catering contract
- Hospital Environment
- Full Time
- 40 Hours per week
- £45,000 - £55,000
To direct, lead and manage Patient services at the contract, including delivery of the Cleaning services and the Front of House Patient Catering service
- Maintain standards of cleanliness consistent with The National Standards of cleanliness, client operating standards, the Trusts Infection control policy, and the Ward Manager / Matrons expectations.
- Set and manage the agreed departmental budgets, providing monthly comparisons of budget v actual and reasons for variance
- Monitor all aspects of the Patient Services (Patient Catering and Cleaning).
- Agree and deliver the overall strategy for Domestic Services, ensuring the key deliverables and key performance indicators for the Contract are consistently achieved.
- Maintain the annual budget in line with the company's profitability requirements and the standards set out in the tender document.
- Recruit, manage, induct, train, motivate and appraise staff to promote good employee relations
- Maintain training records for all staff,
Desirable Qualifications / Skills
- Educated to degree level with an appropriate post graduate qualification or equivalent management experience
- A relevant Management qualification and/or substantial experience in facilities services
- Direct senior management experience within a Service environment with responsibility for 100+ personnel, budgetary control, training and disciplinary procedures
- Experience of managing budgets and profit and loss accounts
- Experience of managing Catering (Housekeeping) and Cleaning Services within a healthcare setting essential
Please apply or contact email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search