HR Support Administrator
We are currently seeking a HR Support Administrator to provide additional HR administration to support the anticipated increase in workload as the UK HR team goes through a new systems implementation. The HR Support Administrator will work alongside two administrators and will assist with wider team deliverables including changes to the service, processes, systems and organisational structure.
This role is a 4-Month Fixed term contract and will initially be based from home and then at our Cheltenham office. Please contact me for details on salary.
- Provide effective and dedicated HR support to employees and line managers across all HR disciplines, escalating to the HR Service Delivery Lead where required.
- Administer onboarding, off boarding and end-to-end HR Life Cycle processes including:
- Maintaining and updating employee data in all HR Systems and ensuring all payroll changes are captured in a timely and accurate manner for payroll for process.
- Creating, dispatching and filing references, merit/bonus awards and contracts of employment and other associated HR correspondence.
- Taking calls and administering the HR inbox, responding to queries in an accurate, professional and timely manner.
- Maintaining meaningful contact with all stakeholders to ensure that their experience exceeds expectations.
- Organising appropriate induction and training programmes.
- Distributing candidate and hiring manager feedback forms and collating for review by the HR Service Delivery Lead.
- Undertaking analytic activities and precisely producing all required HR reports.
- Participate in and support HR project activity.
- Strong functional understanding of core HR and demonstrable experience supporting the full HR lifecycle.
- Detailed understanding of HR Systems (Workday) and report generation.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent command of written English.
- Excellent customer/stakeholder engagement skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information professionally.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted