We are hiring for several customer support advisors to work for a large engineering company to assist their customers in the purchasing of engineering parts from an established supply chain. The role involes talking to customers using phone and email and managing their purchasing of parts from initial enquiry through to delivery of product.
- To support customers in the purchasing of engineering parts from selected suppliers
- To assist customers in the selection of the right engineering component
- To place orders on the various IT systems, raise purchase orders and invoices and ensure these are tracked
- Chasing of any outstanding deliveries
- Upselling products to customers, helping to gain a greater share of wallet within customers
- Solving problems for customers on a daily basis, creating strong relationships which encourage the customer to return.
We are looking for people with the ability to use computer systems, provide excellent customer service and the ability to learn the various engineering parts that are supplied, you don't have to be an engineer to do this role but some understanding of engineering parts would be beneficial.
A good attitude is key to this role, it's a relatively small team within a large company and you will need to work together to give customers all the support they need.
The role starts as a temporary position but will become permanent after 3 months (providing all parties are happy). When permanent the position will pay between 20 - 22k. This is a very large engineering business with plenty of opportunities for progression.
For more information or to discuss the role please contact Paul.Chapter@carbon60global.com or call on 01329 227037.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted