Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an administrator with experience in export coordination for a 6 month contract based in Towcester. this position will be working for a leading software and electronics company who have a wide reach globally particular in the defence sector.
Role Responsibilities will include:
- Identification of order that will require an export licence prior to shipping.
- Identify which export licences will be required depending on item and location.
- Ensure all conditions of export licences are met.
- Obtain end user forms and information to support the application for export licences.
- On behalf of the business submit licence applications.
- Work closely with customers and internal teams.
- Attend meetings and provide guidance to internal employees when required.
- Previous experience within exports, shipping or logistics will be essential for this position.
- Experience working within the defence sector is highly advantageous but not essential.
- Good working knowledge of UK export laws.
- Knowledge of ITAR, international traffic and arms regulations.
- Knowledge of EAR, export administrations regulations.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience using SAP systems is desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well know company that truly values its employees skills and experience.
Initially on a 6 month contract it is likely this will be extended further.
Interviews for this role will be held shortly with immediate starts available.
For more information please contact Carbon60.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted