Customer Service Account Executive
Cutomer Service Account Executive required to manage and develop assigned customer accounts. Be the internal focal point and provide interaction between the customer accounts and the company. Provide high quality customer service. Negotiate customer pricing and commercial terms. Review customer sales margins and propose re-pricing where necessary. Provide customers with regular accurate up to date status reports. Provide customers with quotations for repairs, loans/exchanges and the sale of other goods or services offered within the business.
- Manage and develop assigned customer accounts in conjunction with Sales Managers. Collate and present analytical data covering account performance and future potential
- Be the main internal focal point and provide the interaction for the company's customer accounts
- Provide high quality customer service to all customers
- Negotiate customer pricing and commercial terms in line with company guidelines and profit margin expectations in conjunction with Customer Services Team Leader, Head of Operations and Managing Director, as necessary
- Regularly analyse and review sales margins and provide proposed re-pricing solutions if necessary
- Provide customers with pricing and quotations for repairs/loans/exchanges or sale of other goods and services, working closely with other members of the customer services team where necessary
- Working closely with Product Team Leaders, ensure the pricing is competitive for the customer and that it also maximises potential profit
- Working closely with Purchasing, gain spare parts pricing and delivery information where necessary
- Provide information to customers with regards to capability, TAT and price enquiries
- Liaise with the production areas to achieve targets
- Maintain and improve TAT (turn-around-time), quality and cost effectiveness
- Visit customers for face to face negotiation and business discussions as required with Sales Managers or Customer Services Team Leader
- Either hold a degree in Aerospace/Avionics or have extensive avionics/aviation experience.
This is a full time, Monday-Friday, permanent office based role in Southall. You must be able to work 5 days per week in the office. Car park available.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted