Carbon60 have a number of new permanent roles for Engineering Technicians based at London Heathrow Airport.
As an Engineering Technician your role will be to deliver a safe high-quality, reliable engineering and maintenance service to the assets and facilities of Heathrow Airport. This includes completion of work in accordance with legislative standards, best practice, company polices and processes, whilst placing the passenger and customers at the heart of everything we do, making every journey better.
- City and Guilds or ONC/HNC appropriate Engineering discipline. Core disciplines being Electrical, Mechanical, Electronic, Building Services / HVAC. - certificate will need to be verified during application
- Accredited Technician apprenticeship scheme or equivalent experience. - certificate will need to be verified during application
- The ability to gain a security pass for a UK airport - 5 years referencing and criminal record check
Salary and Working times
£35,500 to £37,500 depending on experience.
£5,000 shift premium
Shifts are 4 days on 4 days off, 2 days 2 nights - 7am to 7pm
- Undertake planned and reactive maintenance tasks on assets in accordance with allocated target dates to maximise availability and meet agreed service levels.
- Continually improve asset performance by investigating faults or poor performing assets and implement appropriate remedial action.
- Timely completion of work orders and accurate capture of maintenance history (work orders, spares information and similar) and update other records to meet business, regulatory & statutory requirements.
- Utilisation of current and emerging technologies to support the business driving efficiency.
- Responsible for the timely ordering of spares and replacement defective components as required enabling effective resolution of tasks to enable closure, within skill set.
- Flexible to working across a variety of Engineering locations and departments as required.
- Responsible for the safe and effective acceptance handover of minor works or local project areas as required. Oversee and audit quality and standards of contractor's work, under the direction of the Team Leader or Duty Engineer.
- Provide an excellent customer experience by communicating with key stakeholders.
- City and Guilds or ONC/HNC appropriate Engineering discipline. Core disciplines being Electrical, Mechanical, Electronic, Building Services / HVAC.
- Accredited Technician apprenticeship scheme or equivalent experience.
- Full UK driving licence is desirable, including the ability to obtain and maintain airside licences and permits.
- Ability to obtain and maintain an airside pass.
Rewards & Benefits
As well as competitive salaries, there is a range of great benefits that make this a rewarding place to work. An excellent pension scheme, life assurance, and access to private health insurance.
Not only that, but they also believe in nurturing skills and do all they can to help you reach your full potential with a range of future career options.
This role is with an equal opportunities' employer, who encourage applications from a diverse range of individuals. They believe that diverse talent makes them stronger and are a true accessible and inclusive business.
For more information regarding this position please call 01329 227009 or e-mail Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted