Senior Customer Solutions Consultant
Our client is a leading provider of software that enables businesses in remote locations to communicate more effectively. Their technology is commonly used when networks are periodically disconnected, have limited bandwidth or high latency.
They are looking to hire a Senior Customer Solutions Consultant with a firm understanding of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server and Windows SharePoint Services, to assist their clients with the seamless implementation of their products. There is a possibility of considerable travel worldwide.
This role offers a wide variety of activities and provides a great opportunity to see a project through from inception(pre-sales) to completion and deployment. Initially, you might be required to work closely with the sales team, providing essential technical expertise in analysing customer requirements and proposing effective solutions. As your relationship with the client builds, you will go on to deliver expert implementation, configuration, and training services, and subsequently to provide on-going support. From checking product performance to troubleshooting, you are the expert that addresses their customers' needs with a drive and passion for client management.
Required Skills, Qualities and Experience
- 3+ years' experience of relevant web technologies (.Net, HTML, Java, XML, JSON, AJAX)
- Exposure to Microsoft SharePoint and the related partner community
- Excellent analytical skills, with ability to troubleshoot issues on-site with customers.
- Excellent Customer Facing and Communication Skills
- High standard of literacy and numeracy (minimum GCSE English & Maths)
- Government security clearance to at least UK level SC is desirable. Applicants must be eligible and willing to apply for UK level SC.
- Willingness to travel, with extended stays away from the home office (estimated 30%), and previous experience in a similar travelling role is desirable.
- A good team player.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted