Control Systems Engineer
Our client is a leading developer of controls and instrumentation used in maritime defence applications. They are looking to hire a number of Control Systems Engineer to work across various defence programmes. They are considering various experience levels and are willing to provide training where required, so please get in touch about these roles to find out more.
Due to the nature of the work they do, they are only able to consider applications from sole UK passport holders.
- Capture, interpret and develop customer requirements.
- Produce technical documentation in accordance with company/customer procedures.
- Specify, design and test solutions for PLC & SCADA control systems.
- Manage data communications with third party equipment.
- Develop PLC & SCADA code from multiple design formats such as Block Diagrams, Flow Charts or Pseudo Code.
- Validate software designs through analysis and test.
- Support the preparation of contract changes and proposals.
- Be aware of and comply with company standards of conduct and all relevant statutory requirements.
- Carry out any other reasonable management request.
- Provide input to project meetings and team briefings.
- Undertake any other reasonable task as requested.
- Design and integration of PLC & SCADA control systems.
- Siemens Totally Integrated Automation Engineering Environment.
- Siemens S7-1500 programming and integration experience.
- Fieldbus (Profinet/Profibus) communication protocols.
- Industrial communication and networking standards.
- Production of technical documentation.
- SCADA/PLC interfacing and driver configuration.
- Software development Lifecycles, processes and procedures.
- 3+ years in a PLC software engineering environment.
- Proven experience in PLC control systems design and programming.
- Understanding of commissioning and setting to work.
- Degree, HND, HNC or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic engineering or a related discipline e.g. C&I engineering, Systems engineering.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted