Control Systems Engineers
Our client are a leading developer of controls and instrumentation for Naval vessels. They are recruiting for a number of Control Systems Engineers at the moment.
They are open to considering all levels of experience for these roles - please get in touch if you have exposure to any of the following PLC/SCADA systems: Siemens, Allen Bradley, TIA Portal, WinCC.
They are also open to discussing hybrid working patterns - please get in touch to discuss this.
You will be required to undergo MoD security clearance.
- Capture, interpret and develop customer requirements.
- Produce technical documentation in accordance with company/customer procedures.
- Specify, design and test solutions for PLC & SCADA control systems.
- Manage data communications with third party equipment.
- Develop PLC & SCADA code from multiple design formats such as Block Diagrams, Flow Charts or Pseudo Code.
- Validate software designs through analysis and test.
- Support the preparation of contract changes and proposals.
- Be aware of and comply with company standards of conduct and all relevant statutory requirements.
- Carry out any other reasonable management request.
- Provide input to project meetings and team briefings.
- Undertake any other reasonable task as requested.
- Design and integration of PLC & SCADA control systems.
- Fieldbus (Profinet/Profibus) communication protocols.
- Industrial communication and networking standards.
- Production of technical documentation.
- SCADA/PLC interfacing and driver configuration.
- Software development Lifecycles, processes and procedures.
- 3+ years in a PLC software engineering environment.
- Proven experience in PLC control systems design and programming.
- Understanding of commissioning and setting to work.
- Degree, HND, HNC or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic engineering or a related discipline e.g. C&I engineering, Systems engineering.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search