Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join a well established engineering company based in Hungerford.
This position will focus on both reactive and preventive maintenance of a variety of production machinery, predominately from a mechanical perspective but will involve some electrical as well.
Working hours for this role will be on a double days shift:
Week one - 6AM - 2PM
Week two - 2PM - 10AM
This will include a shift uplift of 17% for am and 30% for pm.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out daily maintenance activities.
- complete breakdown repairs and servicing of all production machinery.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of all tasks and issues.
- Assist with the creation and implementation of maintenance schedules
- Ensure all work carries out complies with company health and safety policies.
- Candidate must have previous experience within a manufacturing/production maintenance role.
- Good mechanical engineering knowledge.
- Electrical engineering knowledge is desirable but not essential.
- Any previous experience working with Mitsubishi PLC systems his highly desirable but again not essential.
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 or equivalent in a relevant field.
In return this company can offer a friendly working environment, training opportunities as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
Interviews for this role will be held shortly with immediate starts available.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.