Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an experienced Electro-Mechanical Engineer to join a well known industrial services and engineering company based in Birmingham.
The position will be on a permanent basis working within the businesses new state of the art service centre facility focusing on the repair and maintenance of all industrial equipment being sent on from other sites and businesses.
This maintenance engineer role will join an already established team that due to increasing work loads and new orders are looking to expand.
- Investigation of units and parts to find issues within electrical and mechanical industrial equipment.
- Dissemble and testing of motors, pumps and rotating equipment.
- Perform repairs and maintenance of motors, pumps and rotating equipment.
- Perform inspections and installation services when required (workshop based)
- Use of specialist maintenance equipment such as winding machines, core loss testers, bake ovens, brazing units, surge testers, test panels and VPI systems.
- Use of specialist power tools.
- When required travel to customer sites to perform test, inspection and repairs where possible.
- Previous experience within an electro-mechanical maintenance role is essential.
- Working knowledge of low voltage, high voltage and DC power.
- Previous experience working with rotating equipment such as motors or generators.
- Previous experience working with pumps and valves.
- Ability to perform complete overhauls including investigations, testing, dismantle, assembly and installation.
- Ability to read and understand technical specifications and engineering drawings.
- Qualified with a recognised qualification in either mechanical or electrical engineering or apprenticeship trained.
- 33 days holiday (25 days + 8 bank holidays)
- Competitive salary
- Training opportunities.
- Company pension scheme.
- Employee discounts and assistance programmes.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company that can offer a friendly working environment in a brand new site, market leading salary and opportunities for progression and development.
Immediate starts are available for this role with interviews being held shortly.
For more information on this role please contract the engineering team at Carbon60 Fareham.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search