Verification and Validation Engineers
Our client is a leading developer of systems used in maritime defence applications. They are looking to hire a number of Verification and Validation Engineers into their team, to work across a number of projects at different stages of the project lifecycle.
You should have a background in software and systems testing within a regulated engineering environment i.e. Defence, Aerospace, Automotive, Aviation or Pharmaceutical.
Role and responsibilities:
- Prepare, conduct and report Systems & Software test activities for integrated control systems.
- Conduct V&V engineering activities including requirements review through to acceptance testing.
- Produce/review project technical documentation to project schedule.
- Technical liaison with Customers and Suppliers as required.
- Liaison with other engineering functions involved in the delivery of the programme (Systems & Software Engineering, etc.).
- Ensure all responsibilities are delivered in accordance with Company Standards of Conduct and contractual processes.
- Conduct any other reasonable management request.
- Travel to Customer sites in the UK and overseas as required.
- Degree/HND/HNC or equivalent experience in software integrated systems engineering, control systems engineering & Systems Engineering lifecycle.
- Reporting test metrics, including test management tool experience.
- Software and Hardware testing experience of complex PLC based control systems.
- Fault diagnostics skills including fault identification and reporting.
- Experience of Verification and Validation activities within a Systems Engineering lifecycle.
- Technical report writing skills to produce documentation to a high standard.
- Self-starter, to assign and execute a variety of project functions efficiently and professionally.
- Proficient use of MS office applications , Word, Excel etc.
- Experience in defining test requirements and test equipment.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search