Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
We are looking for a Project Manager who can help deliver plant upgrade projects to a chemical engineering business that make catalysts for a variety of customers. The role will involve working in a small engineering team and the responsibilities are possibly more of a Project Engineer than a Project Manager. The team are small with 2 Mechanical Design Engineers and 1 Electrical Design Engineer so you will be required to work closely with this team and the customer to define the requirement and help deliver the design. Alongside this some of the costing element of the role will be reduced as their is a full time costings engineer within the team.
- Deliver plant upgrade projects to the customer typically between 1 - 10m in value per project on time and to budget.
- Work with designers to produce a suitable solution to the customers problem
- Ensure all HAZOP and LOPA concerns are addressed and resolved
- Work within a CDM environment
- Interact with all stakeholders including customer, suppliers, internal engineering team and management to ensure that project runs smoothly
- We are looking for a project Manager with a strong engineering background, able to advise on design issues both mechanical and electrical.
- A background and knowledge of CDM is essential as well as prior experience of CAPEX project management
- Ideally a background or experience of plant upgrades within a chemical engineering environment.
Much more information about this role is available by contacting Carbon60 on 01329 227037
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.