Our client based in Thatcham is looking for an Analyst to join their team on a 6 month basis.
- Provide key information via Oracle E-business Suite reports to customers concerning deliveries, stock holding / stock value.
- Actively manage the inventory optimization using Min/Max planning to ensure target stock availability levels are met whilst driving down overall inventory levels across numerous sites.
- Analyse customer trends and recommend adjustments to minimise potential capacity restrictions which could impact business goals.
- Responsible for actioning customer requests concerning SKU amendments, stock holding to maintain a high level of stock accuracy.
- Analyse constrained stock at warehouse level, to maximise customer availability.
- Provide daily / weekly updates on issues arisen and planned actions for resolution to stakeholders
- Must have strong excel skills (e.g. knowledge of pivot tables and V look up)
- Superb Attention to Detail
- Good Analytical skills, highly organised and able to work confidently on their own initiative once full training completed
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search