Our client is a world leader in the development of remote vital signs monitoring devices. They are looking to hire a Manufacturing Engineer to work on system level development projects and functions as the key liaison between production and R&D as well as working on system verification and validation.
- An Engineering degree (preferably Electronics) from an accredited University.
- 5+ years' experience in product development.
- Strong working knowledge and experience of electronics and systems.
- Highly PC literate, experienced in Word/Excel etc.
- Strong analytical and hardware debugging skills
- Demonstrable organizational and project management skills
- A good eye for detail
- Experience developing products for large scale manufacture
- Previous experience in working in a highly regulated environment.
- Experience with ECG monitoring and digital signal processing.
- Experience of working within an organization operating an ISO13485 quality system and meeting regulatory requirements.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, attention to detail and "self-starter" skills
- Ability to work as a part of a team, or individually while using own initiative
- First-class analytical and problem solving skills with a dedication to maintaining high quality standards
Please contact Faye on 07867 143608 for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search