Senior Applications Developer
Our client is a leading developer of temporary power generation equipment used globally in various applications. They are looking to hire a Senior Applications Developer into their team in Glasgow. This will be a hybrid role, with an expectation of 2 days in the office, 3 days working from home.
This role is an opportunity for highly skilled and proficient C#, .Net developer, you will be working closely with current "Integrations Product Group" team to delivering enterprise scale integration platform on Microsoft Azure Cloud and orchestration platform, you will be joining a team of highly skilled developers and architects currently working on building next gen "Integrations platform", this a cross functional team and will give you exposure to automated SecDevOps process and Azure Cloud technology.
- Contributing to Applications development technology strategy, ensuring and aligning systems built by teams are in line with that strategy.
- Maintaining application health ensuring that our systems are secure, reliable and resilient.
- Driving internal customer focus to ensure that we are delivering great benefits to our business.
- Contributing to a high-performance team culture that values collaboration, learning and continual improvement.
- Growing the personal and technical capabilities of other team members through a program of coaching and mentoring.
- Participation as a senior member of a high-performant development team while improving overall software delivery quality.
- Architecting, building and operating highly scalable and available secure solutions.
- Creates and maintains continuous delivery pipelines using current practices and tooling
- Designs and develops cloud native software
- Creates software using modern software development languages. Uses application architecture, design patterns and data modelling to build software products.
- Uses current technical practices such as writing clean, testable code and pair programming.
- A problem finder, problem solver and solution implementer.
- Solid experience of object-oriented programming concepts using C#, .Net and .Net Core latest framework versions.
- Managing costs on a cloud-based platform
- Growing engineers personal and technical skills through coaching and mentoring.
- Previous experience in transforming and refactoring of enterprise level applications towards the cloud.
- Exposure to software in one of the following languages (Blazor, Typescript, NoSql)
- Exposure to secure coding practices and mitigates common vulnerabilities.
- Experience of one or more integration or orchestration systems would be an advantage.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search