Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a well known and established Aerospace MRO company based just outside of Heathrow in Hayes. The position is a technical support engineer which will specialise in CAD support for the tooling division of the business.
This position is being hired due to continued growth of aircraft support and will be on 12 month contract basis.
- Design and Develop of new tooling concepts.
- Creation, Review and improvement of existing tooling.
- Use of Solid works to create and develop CAD drawings.
- Create and maintain user manual and instructions.
- Support the modification and repair of tooling.
- Investigate non-Conformities.
- Support the wider engineering team.
- Reporting directly into the tooling manager.
- Provide support when needed with other documentation.
- Experience creating CAD drawings using Solid works.
- Ability to translate technical drawings into user friendly instructions and manuals.
- Knowledge of tooling, jigs and fixtures.
- Previous experience working within an aerospace environment is beneficial but not essential.
- Qualified to a degree level or equivalent in a relevant field.
- Understanding of MRP/ERP systems is highly desirable.
- Ability to work on own or as part of a team.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to overcome challenges and innovate.
For more information on this position please contact the Carbon60 engineering team.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search