Project Procurement Manager (PPM)
The PPM is responsible for the execution of a complete package (from 10 to 50 million of USD), from engineering to construction, of a large and complex project. She/he is fully responsible for the overall activities and commitments for this package, including on-time delivery, quality and cost as per the negotiated contract. She/he will be the main interface between our subcontractors/partners and the project team during all project execution.
The PPM is responsible for:
- Coordinate all stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure the on-time issuance of all deliverables of her/his package. This includes, without being exhaustive, engineering documentation, purchase requisitions, purchase orders, ITP, FAT and SAT documentation...
- Coordinate all stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure proper execution of his/her package in the respect of the contract.
- Ensure permanent alignment between partners/subcontractor's schedule and the project planning. Organize periodic planning reviews and coordinates all necessary mitigation plan.
- Own quality, costs and delivery performances for the complete scope.
- Support the Project Procurement Leader, the Project Director and Commodity leader, to define and execute a claim management strategy toward our subcontractors/partners.
- Make sure that contract's T&C's are also applied to subcontractors/partners (back-to-back conditions).
- Monitor risks and opportunities for her/his scope and set-up mitigation plan accordingly.
- Produce periodic progress monitoring and reporting to all stakeholders.
- Follows up timely closure of NCRs (site and Shop) related to suppliers
- Support the Project Director and the Project Procurement Leader to produce the project execution strategy at project start.
- Effectively distributes and communicates relevant project information within the Procurement team.
- Represents procurement in Project meetings internally and externally, if so required by Project Director.
- EHS for her/his complete scope
- On time delivery of suppliers' performance.
- Execution within budget according to contracts
- Successful claim management against third parties.
- Objectives, Targets and Performance Measurements are defined on a yearly basis.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search