Senior Civil Technician
Senior Civil Technician
As a Senior Civil Technician, you will help GHD on their mission to make water sustainable for generations to come. You will play a key role on supporting a future that genuinely benefits everyone. This role is based in one of our GHD Regional UK Based offices in Newcastle, York, Leeds, Manchester, Chester, Nottingham, London, or Guildford, but there's no borders when it comes to the projects, you'll work with our team who regularly working with our clients in Australia, New Zealand, the Middle East and beyond. Think of it as gaining international experience from your own backyard.
As the Senior Civil Technician for these infrastructure and non-infrastructure projects based initially in New Zealand, you will be responsible for
- Accountable for the completion of all designated work to programme and budget.
- Collaborating as part of the Engineering / Project team to provide the best solution for the client.
- To provide accurate Engineering design documentation in accordance with Standards and Procedures to an excellent standard.
- You will have a good awareness of HSEQ, including duties under CDM and best professional practice
- You will have excellent collaboration skills and the ability to build solid working relationships internally and with key stakeholders
- You will be committed to your own Professional and Personal Development, Competency and have an active interest in the Mentoring and Training of more junior members of the design team
As a proven leader in your field, to help us succeed you should
- Achieved or working towards an EngTech accreditation
- Experience with and design of some or all of the following: Process plant, Rotating Equipment, Highly proficient in Autodesk Civil 3D whilst having an understanding of other Autodesk Design Suite software packages.
- Autodesk Civil 3D Capability should include but not be limited to: -
- Surface modelling
- Pipe Networks
- Corridor modelling
- Cut and Fill
- Experience of Common Data Environments (CDE) and Collaborative Working Platforms
- Knowledge, interpretation and application of relevant client, industry standards
- Proven ability to build positive relationships across diverse teams and client groups
- Robust written and verbal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues concisely
- A passion for design and innovation
- Project a professional image to clients and colleagues.
- Able to work collaboratively to form strong working relationships with colleagues and clients).
Our water team are poised for growth in the UK market, with immediate work on exciting international projects. The opportunity is there to make a huge impact on the world
Want to be part of it? Apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search