Planning and Fulfilment Specialists
Carbon60 are actively seeking a Planning and Fulfilment Specialist to join a prestigious aerospace company in the Gloucester area on a contract basis.
- The planning and fulfilment specialist will be working as part of the Materials team.
- Supporting with planning and execution as required.
- Including anything from MPS to works order conversation and work order management according to the production schedule.
- Transactional responsibility of fulfilling orders against our customer orderbook and marshalling through our despatch process.
- Other responsibilities may include identification and tracking of material shortages.
- Attend regular rhythms on material status on delinquency/delivery, advising execution teams on upcoming schedules against customer commitments and work with cross functional teams to identify issues and implement corrective actions.
- Support planning and fulfilment with admin and maintain the integrity of our ERP system
- Complete planning and fulfilment tasks to support shop & delivery to customers
- Ensure operational alignment with production plan/delivery schedule and KPI's
- Work with cross functional teams on continuous improvement to optimise OTD, delinquency, inventory KPI's
- Microsoft Office experience, Excel is essential
- Previous planning experience preferred
- Previous Syteline ERP system experience preferred
If you are interested in hearing more details, please feel free to contact Stacey Plum on 01329 227009 or at email@example.com.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search