Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Carbon60 are recruiting for a Shift Engineer to work in a team leader position for a FMCG company based in East London.
You'll be working on a 4 on 4 off shift on a 2 day, 2 night rotation. (7am-7pm / 7pm-7am)
* Day to day supervision of the duty reactive engineering team ensuring self and team adhere to relevant legislative Regulations and Hovis policies, procedures and guidelines. Exercise accountability and responsibility through a duty of care for those activities undertaken by direct reportees
* Provide support and direction to ensure all staff adhere to all Health and Safety policies and procedures
* Supervise visiting contractors where engineering Coordinators are off site, adhering to the approved contractor process to include possible intermediate inductions
* Conduct effective, recorded shift handover at start and end of duty shift
* Lead and support engineering shift team to encourage best practice applied throughout scope of engineering activities
* Work with Engineering Coordinators to satisfy Planned Preventive Maintenance schedules
* Identify Critical spares to best enable rapid breakdown response
Please get in touch if you'd like to know more!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.