Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an experienced Lead Systems Engineer to join a well know systems integration company based in Fareham, The purpose of this role will be to take full accountability for the successful delivery of complete automation solution within budget and set time scales.
This role will also work closely with Project Managers and the wider engineering team to ensure project progress.
- Responsibility for the technical delivery projects.
- Work with Project Managers to ensure projects are progressing according to set time frames and milestones.
- Allocate task to the engineering team.
- Hold meetings to gain understanding of quality requirements and technical requirements are met.
- Identify project opportunities and variations.
- undertake site surveys.
- develop procurement lists and QA plans.
- outline design and upfront desing studies.
- Develop test specifications.
- Develop project modules (PLC code, SCADA Scripts, Mimics and comms drivers)
- Full integrated systems testing (CFAT, SAT and installation)
- Experience of leading projects through the full project life cycle (specification through to design, development and testing)
- Excellent knowledge of PLC and SCADA systems.
- Knowledge of control panels and instrumentation.
- Degree qualified within relevant field or equivalent qualifications such as HND
- Ability to lead and motivate a team of multi skilled engineers.
Immediate starts are available for this position with interviews being held shortly.
for more information please contact the Carbon60 engineering team.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search