Mobile Caretaker Handy person with DIY skills urgently required for permanent role in the Swindon area.No formal qualifications requiredIdeal candidate will have the following:Full UK...
We are looking for a Building Caretaker to start work with our client who are a major name in the provision of FM Services. This is a mobile role, providing mobile delivery of facilities support services across the client sites in the Leeds area.
This is a part-time vacancy and will offer a total of 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Also, this is a long-term, permanent position and it would suit a candidate looking for security and stability.
- Reactive cleaning where required.
- Reactive replenishment of consumables (cleaning and First Aid) as necessary.
- Attend reactive H&S work orders and make safe where feasible
- Minor Porterage, Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment duties (moves & changes, furniture management & moves, etc.).
- Mailroom activity
- Receive, Sort and distribute Stationary and consumables.
- Maintain accurate documentation of all assigned work orders.
- Full compliance with Health, Safety & Environmental policies.
- Provide excellent customer service to building occupants.
- Proactively walk the floors, reporting any maintenance or H&S issues to the helpdesk and appropriate manager.
- Any additional task which would be deemed reasonable in line with the working environment.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- A Good understanding of health and safety requirements within a building environment.
- A proactive approach to building management.
- Confident, enthusiastic and pro-active.
- The Ability to do the job right and do it right first time, within a pre-determined timescale.
- The willingness to undertake further training.
- Ability to provide a schedule of works for identified additional/remedial works.
- Writing and following risk and method statements as required.
- Provide excellent customer service to all stakeholders, ensuring they are made aware of work order progress in a timely manner.
- Ability to record work accurately on work sheets and computer based systems.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- The ability to work within a team.
- Experience of working within a customer focused environment.
- A flexible approach to work and working hours (subject to the EU Working Time Directive).
- A clean and tidy manner to represent the company, in the most professional manner possible, utilising the uniform and PPE issued.
- HSE management in accordance with the Quality Management System and all legal and statutory requirements.
If you would like to apply for this role please click the apply button or call the office on 0161 873 7000 and ask for Christian.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.