Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Our client - a well-established and international aviation business - are recruiting for a Planning Resource Executive to assist their Learning Academy team.
You will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and delivering timely, consistent, robust, effective, and efficient training plans.
Title: Planning Resource Executive
Rate: £100-£125 per day (inside IR35)
Location: Heathrow, London
Length of Contract: 6 Months
- Ensure all relevant plans are accurate and delivered in agreed timelines throughout the end-to-end planning cycle.
- Deliver and manage training plans to agreed requirements.
- Proactively identifying capacity for commercial revenue opportunities and allocation of resources.
- Act as a primary and secondary planner for specific areas / subjects as required.
- Maintain credible and collaborative internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Work with the Planning Leads, Planning & Business Performance Analysts, and Account Managers to use timely business data and metrics to analyse planning trends and identify risks and issues.
- Review and maintain the required planning data in line with standardised planning processes and system use.
- Identify and initiate continuous improvement opportunities across the function.
- Use standard transactional processes and standardised documentation.
- Provide planning metrics for relevant academy areas to support the academy dashboard and tracking of business metrics.
- Operational resource planning experience.
- Stakeholder management.
- Process improvement capability.
- Experience in solving complex planning problems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective listener.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Ability to interpret data and insights and use this to make informed decisions.
- Resilient and happy to work in a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
- Personable and allowing people to feel at ease when approached for guidance.
- Forward looking and able to produce innovative ideas.
- Able to prioritise activity through strong planning and organisations skills.
- Ability to identify and share best practice knowledge.
- Commercial mindset and approach.
If you have the experience and are interested in working for this exciting and well-established company, then please apply today!
(Please note: this role requires being on-site at Heathrow 5 days per week, so please only apply if you are able to commute to Heathrow Mon-Fri each week.)
CARBON60 | Aviation, Construction, Defence, Energy & Engineering Recruitment. Specialist technical recruitment consultancy and service provider We're the collaborative force that connects the right people to the right positions. Helping careers to flourish and industry to thrive.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.