This is an fantastic opportunity for an IT professional who is looking to join a company that is a market leader in their sector and...
This is an fantastic opportunity for an IT professional who is looking to join a company that is a market leader in their sector and a household name.
Whether you are a graduate or someone with years worth of industry experience I would be interested in talking to you about this exciting opportunity in Havant.
The role - IT Auditor (Security) - Havant
Support the business by identifying existing and emerging technology risks and advising where and how action needs to be taken to protect the group.
- Develop and deliver a portfolio of risk based audits. This will focus primarily on cyber security and resilience.
- Understand the changes and developments within the organisation to ensure the associated risks are accounted for and controlled.
- Develop a thorough understanding of cyber security risk and understand technically complex IT and industrial control environments.
- Gain an in depth understanding and knowledge of both internal and external risks, cyber threat intelligence, security monitoring and security governance.
- Although not a prerequisite for the role, there will be a need to develop a sound understanding of IT control frameworks, regulations (e.g. NIST, COBIT, ISO27001 etc.) and best practices.
- IT/computer science graduate/extensive IT experience.
- Analytical mind and ability to communicate to both IT and non-technical professionals
- Be willing to develop your skills and qualifications further - there will be a requirement to study for Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Systems Security Practitioner (CISSP) qualifications.
- Calm to work effectively in a busy and demanding environment
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Generous holiday allowance with the flexibility to buy more
- Extensive corporate benefits
- Group pension plan
- Fantastic opportunities for development
This really is an exceptional opportunity for someone with an IT background to join an organisation is renowned for developing and investing in their employees.
If you have the relevant experience/qualifications and are able to work in the Havant area, please do not hesitate to forward your CV for immediate consideration to Steph Hughes.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.