Immediate start. Are you a 7.5 tonne driver wanting to do your bit for the NHS and save lives during the outbreak of corona virus? If so, we require Cleaners with UK driving licences and C1 Category urgently to help with the cleansing, restock and moving of Ambulances in Saint Helier or Wimbledon area. paying 9.84ph - £10.50ph
Please be aware, you will require a full UK driving licence with C1 category (please check your licence before calling )
£10ph (days) £10.50ph (nights) - wages paid on a weekly basis
- All applicants must have a full UK Driving Licence with C1 category (AKA 7.5t)
- Applicants need to be able to work Days OR Nights (your choice)
- Applicants must be able to clean and restock vehicles
- Live within 5 miles of Wimbledon & Saint Helier
- Ambulance restock
- Cleaning inside of ambulances
- Moving empty ambulances very short distances within the yards of ambulance depots.
Choose to work Days or nights - Thursday to Saturday OR Wednesday to Sunday
Ideal cleaning and driving job that would suit anyone with a full UK driving licence with a C1 category, Driving instructors, HGV drivers and 7.5 tonne drivers, or anyone who passed their driving test before 1996
would suits applicants in areas such as Wimbledon, Saint Helier, Rosehill, Croydon or Sutton
Want to start now, do your bit for the NHS, Call Sandi from Carbon60 on 07443132431 or apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted