Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer you will have had responsibility for packages of work and should be used to working with customers. You will be able to deploy applications in a controlled, repeatable way and be developing technical specialisms in frameworks and/or toolsets. Experience of mentoring or team leading would be advantageous.
Key criteria required...
- Experience in design, development, test and integration of quality software
- Experience in Java and the use of object oriented design
- Keen to learn a broad range of technologies on the Java stack
Also, we'd love it if you have experience of...
- Agile/Scrum methodologies using tools such as Confluence and Jira
- DevOps approaches and associated tools such as Ansible, Docker and Jenkins
- Messaging and Routing Technologies such as NiFi and Kafka
- Cloud-based architecture
- Linux operating systems (Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server/CentOS)
- Different programming languages, such as: Java, C, C++ and Python
- Working with open source products
- You will enjoy a growing career as we work collaboratively to innovate the world of cyber security.
Additional information for your consideration...
- You must be able obtain and hold UK Government clearances
- Opportunities exist across the UK to enhance your career progression
- Looking for flexibility? Speak to us at application stage to see what may be possible
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search