Electricians required for an Immediate start in Barnsley working nightshifts on a retail fit-out project.50 Hours per week Mon FriCandidates must be 17th Edition qualified...
A leading player in the FMCG world are looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join their fast paced and friendly team.
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000
Shifts: rotating 2 shift pattern. (Days & Afternoons)
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance on machinery and equipment in line with the schedule plan- Update PPM schedules
- Assist with the development of PLC programming as required, providing operational engineering support and advice.
- PLC Fault finding
- Document and monitor all line downtime and breakdowns.
Skills & Experience
- ONC/ HNC Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (Multi Skilled)
- 17th Edition
- Understand and can read electrical drawings
- Welding desirable (not essential)
- Pneumatic systems
- PLC experience (Mitsubishi & SCADA systems, interrogation and fault finding)
- Refrigeration Plant experience
- Background in FMCG desirable
This is a rare opportunity to join a successful and fast paced company that really take care of their staff. Progression and ongoing training available. Interested? Apply directly or email for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.