Mechanical Fitter/FabricatorBirminghamContract Position For over 40 years this family own business has specialised in the design and development of shutters and drop protection equipment. Due...
Due to our clients recent growth/ expansion we are looking for twenty mechanical fitters/testers for a six month contract in Wolverhampton to start asap.
Duties will include :
· Evaluate and build units and sub-assemblies using mechanical and electrical techniques as required by the appropriate media (Technical drawings, manufacturing process plans, production acceptance test schedules etc....)
· Adhere to the relevant quality procedures and requirements, and participate in events/ investigations as necessary
· Using appropriate test facilities perform required tests to the relevant specification recording results as necessary.
· Perform final inspection duties as required on completed units prior to dispatch.
· Capable of performing any process or function within the assembly and test route.
· Able to assess manufactured features for conformance to requirements, and to declare any non-conformances
· Support the team and team leader in their objectives and to actively participate in improvements
· Control, operate and maintain stock control systems as appropriate
· Transportation of materials, tools and equipment as necessary
All successful candidates must own their own Safety Shoes (PPE)
All candidates must be open to working shifts which are either Double Days or 3 Shift or Nights.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.