Mechanical & Electrical Building Maintenance TechnicianOur client is a reputable facilities management company looking for a experienced Mechanical and Electrical Building services Engineer for a...
Building Services - Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician - Ulverston
We are currently working with one of the leading FM companies in the UK to support one of their clients in Ulverston on a Temp to Permanent basis.
- To provide general electrical/ HVAC/ Building services maintenance support on all buildings and plant as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Implementing all electrical maintenance and corrective works on the site in accordance with the instructions promulgated on PPM dockets and site specific procedures.
- Testing and inspecting electrical installations in accordance with National Inspection council documentation.
- Ensuring that all plant and systems are maintained and operated in order to provide maximum efficiency, availability and reliability.
- Carrying out refurbishment works arising from breakdown or maintenance inspections.
- Assume the role of Competent Person (Electrical) as authorised by the Authorised Person Controller.
- Developing and retaining knowledge of site system failures and their causes and effects.
- Carrying out minor new works installations and testing.
- Assisting the Shift Supervisor in providing information for technical and incident reports.
- Developing and retaining a full knowledge of the operating characteristics of the site generation plant in order to provide monitoring attendance when running for emergency or test purposes.
- The ideal candidate will have the 17th edition electrical C&G certificate or be willing to complete the course. Qualified to C&G 2360.
- Qualified or trained in other building service disciplines including HVAC would be an advantage.
- Experience in a building service environment.
- Good all round knowledge of Facility Management and Building Services Engineering.
- Must be able to demonstrate a successful track record in the field of assurance / health & safety and environment.
- Have good decision-making and communications skills.
- Capable of obtaining the highest level of security clearance, currently DV.
In return you will receive competitive remuneration, a company van and the opportunity to join the company on a permanent basis which will give additional family friendly benefits and 25 days leave
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.