Sales and Logistics AdministratorsSouth WalesDue to their continued success we have two great opportunities for administrators with experience of working within either a sales or...
Shipping and Logistics Administrator
Due to exceptional and continued growth, our client seeking to strengthen the operations department by the recruitment of a Shipping and Logistics Administrator to join their team in Crawley
The Shipping & Logistics administration assistant reports directly to the Operations Manager and is responsible as the first point of contact covering shipping administration processes for the Gatwick division of the company. Liaising with Shipping Agents and transport companies on air, road or/and sea shipments for export / import documentation, co-ordination with all internal departments for logistics and warehousing admin requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtaining and maintain supporting documentation as required by HMRC and all other Customs regimes.
- Support for HMRC Monthly despatch and EC Sales List declarations. (Intrastat)
- Data entry into software system (Quantum)
- Liaising with internal departments for shipping requirements and external customer base
- Inward Processing relief (IPR), Customs Warehouse (CW) and Cert. Of Airworthiness (CofA) customs regimes management.
- Checking Freight, Duty and VAT payments.
- Stock Audit's
- Assisting with despatching aircraft parts as and when required
- General office admin duties including Stationary / supplies control, responding to telephone queries
- Any other duties as directed by the Operations Manager as appropriate to level of experience
Education and/or Experience:
- Relevant industry experience in a shipping and logistics administration role
- Level 2/3 NVQ or equivalent academic qualifications in a suitable field or relevant discipline.
- Understanding and relevant knowledge of HMRC requirements, INCO terms, international and domestic freight industry and preferably aerospace specific logistics activities
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.