An excellent opportunity has arisen working for a prestigious aviation Company based in Gloucester. This is a contract position, and will be for a minimum...
I am urgently looking for an Office Administrator/ Project Coordinator for an initial three months contract in Dudley.
My client is an world renowed Construction and services company. The office environment is fast paced .
The Main duties will include:
· Control trackers and electronic file archiving between contractors and Client · Maintaining Contractors credentials such as insurances, accreditation's, RAMS etc..... and uploading onto SEVRON Health & Safety system· Create Site Packs in conjunction with Luke and boards
· Making sure any remedial works from the Contractors is filtered back to the PPM team for Fire stopping information and then passing variations details on for CAD drawing
· Updating any Asset information that is changed either via works that relate to a contractor or PPM job sheets
· Collate maintenance records and service report for Life cycle claims
· Process purchase orders and Invoices
· HTM Controller making sure latest version are in place and sent to Contractors
· Following up the contractors on deadline dates on the Conject system and then updating the tracker on when received back.· Uploading any OEM from works the contractors have undertaken onto the CAFM.
· Attending weekly Contractor meetings to take minutes
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.