A worldwide manufacturer who are expanding and who have recently received investment into the South Wales facility and whose client base includes household names, are...
An established, worldwide supplier to the Automotive sector who have developed a reputation for supplying technologically advanced products are currently seeking to strengthen their Quality team in South Wales with the recruitment of a Quality Engineer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for duties in support of the companies Quality Management System and providing the Quality Manager with support when requested concerning all aspects of the Quality activity.
Day to day duties will include:
- Providing analysis of customer returns and reported concerns
- Writing of reports
- Auditing Suppliers
- Internal Audits
- Producing 8D reports
- Involvement in team activities such as design, product and process interactions
- Producing monthly KPI reports
- Degree or equivalent - HNC/HND in an engineering discipline
- Previous quality related experience
- Knowledge of APQP, PPAP, PFMEA
- Auditing experience
- Knowledge of 5Why/Fishbone analysis
- Experience gained with automotive would be an advantageous although not essential
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.