Accounts Manager Renewable Energy and Recycling Organisation £28-36k plus benefits London An opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading Waste Management companies,...
A worldwide manufacturer who are expanding and who have recently received investment into the South Wales facility and whose client base includes household names, are currently seeking to strengthen their Customer Service Team with the recruitment of an Internal Account Manager.
You will be assigned key customers and will provide them with support with all queries relating to order through production and despatch ensuring that they receive the best customer experience whilst ensuring that the needs of the business are met.
- Responding effectively and efficiently to customer requirements by e-mail or telephone following the agreed customer guidelines
- Provide quotations and timings when requested
- Ability to project manage high volume promotions
- Ability to liaise internally and feed information from and to client and the company
- Preparation of reports
- Represent the company at client quarterly meetings
- Liaise with Accounts to resolve issues
- Expedite Customer orders in a timely manner
- Advise of any potential delivery issues
- Forecast Analysis
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar customer centric role gained within a manufacturing or similar environment and have the confidence to deal with high profile customers.
Additional skills required include analytical, persuasive decision making skills and the ability to work autonomously.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.