Service Engineer Aviation Field basedSalary: £Competitive.Our client who is a leading supplier of aircraft engine services, now seeks a Field Service Engineer to join their...
I am urgently looking for three Customer Services Controllers to take responsibility for day to day activities of a specific customer base; Delivering customer and industry expectation associated with aftermarket repair activitiy for a twelve month contract. My client is a world renowed aerospace company based in Wolverhampton.
- Successful management of Customer relationships for third party repair orders
- Management of Customer order books including communication of status reports to Customers & all relevant parties. Proactive and efficiently communication with Customers to manage expectations, requirements and query resolution throughout the order fulfilment process.
- Schedule/Order management - Agree and manage customer delivery requirements with module ensuring requirements and commitments are understood by all parties, this includes complex paperwork related to orders for specific Customer requirements (MOD doc, Export/End user etc.) and the order placement, amendments, quotations, expediting & release back to service. Understand the modules contractual obligations relating to each order including warranty. Penalties for late delivery and schedule adherence and ensure that obligation are met
Account Development - Development of the commercial relationship with the customer in conjunction with the Commercial Manager and the relevant Account Manager. Support Account Managers in preparation for, and during visits to customers by supplying performance data, current issues and status reports
- Represent the company at customer visits, meetings, workshops etc. as required
- IT literate, ideally with working knowledge of SAP, excel and office applications
- Effective and efficient utilization of electronic and manual filing system ensuring adherence to record retention regulation
From time to time the successful candidate may be required by the Company to perform other tasks which are not included in the above description, but are within the capabilities of the individual and where necessary training will be given. They may be the need to travel internationally in this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.