Sales Support SpecialistGatwick Due to exceptional and continued growth, our client seeking to strengthen the existing Sales and Contracts team in Gatwick. The Sales...
Sales Support Specialist
Due to exceptional and continued growth, our client seeking to strengthen the existing Sales and Contracts team in Gatwick. The Sales Support Specialist will be responsible for prompt response to customer requirements by processing sales, customer service and contract administration tasks in addition to building strong relationships with customers and vendors whilst demonstrating excellent communication skills.
The role requires working a shift pattern which will include nights and weekends based on a 4 on 4 off rota pattern (12 hour shifts alternating between days and nights).
This position will involve the following duties:
- Provide out of hours support for contracts
- Manage customer accounts
- Manage and process customer requirements
- Source and respond to Request For Quotes (RFQ's) for services, parts and components.
- Trade inventory by means of exchange, loan and sale
- Locate components to fulfil customer requirements
- Translate and present component specifications to meet customer approval
- Process sale orders, purchase orders and pick tickets
- Monitoring of the marketplace for sales opportunities
- Provide regular reports to the sales team on quotations
- Provide adequate handover to the following shift member
- Understand and adhere to Export Control regulations where relevant
- Communicate effectively and maintain professional relationships with vendors and customers
- Negotiate purchase prices and payment terms
- Working under strict time constraints
- Liaise with personnel in all other departments at all levels to ensure the smooth running of the company
- All other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE standard in Mathematics and English
- Relevant experience in a sales and/or contract administration role
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office preferable
- A working knowledge Inventory systems preferable
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.