ob SummaryOur client, a leading global services company has a contract requirement for -Job title : Lead Buyer/PlannerDuration: June 2018 possible longerResponsible to : Materials...
We are currently looking to recruit a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager on behalf of a major FM company, to support a high profile pharmaceutical contract.
You will be responsible for managing HSE across multiple FM services at site level, ensuring outstanding service delivery at all times and hopefully exceeding business targets whilst maintaining compliance.
Main responsibilities include:
- Ensure contractual compliance with all Health & Safety, Risk, Business Continuity and Environmental Policy and Processes for the site needs on the contract
- Providing H&S solutions across all services lines (technical services, cleaning, catering, horticultural services and other sub-contracted services)
- Ownership and accountability with onsite teams
- Monitoring and providing support, advice and expertise to operational teams with respect to Occupational Health and Safety issues including statistics and suitable control measures
- Embedding and supporting the maintenance of quality systems to retain certification to ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001
- Maintaining effective relationship and service delivery with management and employees.
- Front line training for existing and new services as required.
- Accident / Incident investigations
- Governance and monthly reporting
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
- Track record of success in an Occupational Health & Safety in role in a multi-site, facilities management business
- Broad commercial experience and business acumen and knowledge of best practice
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent operations / client relationship management skills
- Health and Safety Qualification - IOSH / NEBOSH / Food Hygiene
- Current knowledge of Health, Safety and Food Hygiene legislation
- Experience of providing a tailored mobilisation programme for new contracts
- Facilities / Engineering degree / Technical background (desirable)
- Experience in pharmaceutical or FMCG industry sectors (desirable)
- NEBOSH (or equivalent) - National General Certificate and/or Diploma (desirable)
- BIFM or relevant professional development (desirable)
The role offers a competitive base salary plus corporate benefits, as well as the opportunity to develop and grow within this market leading organisation. Interested? Please send your CV asap for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.