Property ManagerCarbon60 are searching for a Property Manager for a prestigious, high security client based in Dublin city centre.The Property Manager will be responsible for...
Carbon60 are proud to be representing a company who have an unsurpassed reputation in their field and operate on an international level. Due to a continuously busy order book they are recruiting a temporary wireman/wirewoman for a 6-12 month contract to join their team in Watford.
The Role - Wireman/Wirewoman -
- Read and follow circuit diagrams and drawings
- Panel wiring for various applications including lighting and dimming cabinets
Essential Skills -
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team and independently
- Able to work to tight time constraints
This is a great opportunity for someone with strong wiring skills to join an established business in Watford.
Pay: Up to £12 per hour dependent on experience.
To apply, please send your CV for immediate consideration outlining your relevant experience to Steph Hughes.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.