Mobile Crane EngineerGreenwich Our client, a Crane supplier with Depots across the country are looking to strengthen their Greenwich site by the recruitment of a...
Mobile Crane Engineer
Our client, a Crane supplier with Depots across the country are looking to strengthen their Greenwich site by the recruitment of a Mobile Crane Engineer
Duties of the role will be to fault find, diagnose and carry out on site repairs where necessary as well as preventative maintenance of the plant.
Candidates will need to have the following experience:
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 in Plant Maintenance.
- A Clean Driving Licence.
- Experience with maintaining mobile cranes would be an advantage.
- The ability to read & interpret electrical & hydraulic schematics / drawings.
- CSCS Card holder would be an advantage
- The ability to work alone and within a team as required
- Have knowledge of diesel engines & transmissions.
In addition to your salary you will have a company van, fuel car, laptop and mobile and after probation, additional benefits.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.