Mechanical Maintenance EngineerMultinational packaging company, suppliers to most of the leading names in the retail and beauty sector, are looking to recruit Mechanical Maintenance Engineers...
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
Rhondda Cynon Taff
Our client, part of a leading manufacturing group with sites across the UK, are currently looking to strengthen their team in Treorchy by the recruitment of a Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer. The key responsibility for the role will be to provide engineering and operational support to a manufacturing area to maximise the department's output and improve performance.
- Ensure, through both reactive and proactive maintenance measures, that the products are manufactured in a safe and clean working environment in line with Masco standards and measures
- Reduce the cost in parts and repairs through improved and proactive preventative machinery maintenance
- Provide routine maintenance as required by internal and health and safety standards.
- Work with internal customers to continuously improve, and achieve the highest, product quality
- Ensure risk assessments are completed as required
- Accomplish work objectives assigned by Supervisor / Manager
- To provide a flexible working pattern supporting annual leave and company requirementsThe ideal candidate will have:
- An Electrical/Mechanical qualification
- Experience as a Multi-skilled Engineer within Manufacturing but with an electrical bias
- Proactive approach to day to day workload
- Mechatronics experience would be beneficial although not essential.The role is currently days but will be changing to a 3 shift pattern in March 2018.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.