Dumper Driver / Ground Worker required This is a very good opportunity to work with an established Civils company as a Dumper Driver Ground Worker...
Sheet Metal worker- Newcastle
Due to a new contract being won , our national client needs A Sheet Metal worker within the production department based in Newcastle.
The Sheet Metal Worker role:
- Fabrication and welding of mild and stainless Steel, 2mm up to 12mm thickness
- Workshop based, within a 20 man production team
- Mig and Tig techniques
- 37.5 hours per week/ 9 Month Contract
The successful candidates will require the following experience and attributes:
- Welding and fabricating using Tig and Mig techniques
- Time served Sheet Metal Worker
- Have relevant light industrial experience
- Suitably qualified in Welding and Fabrication
- Live within a commutable distance to Newcastle
If you are interested in the Sheet Metal Worker position and have the relevant experience, want to work in a great working environment and company culture then please forward an up to date CV to Brett Healey
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.