Projects EngineerCarbon60 are currently recruiting for Project Engineer in Somerset to oversee installation projects for industrial Flow Control equipment. Installation works could involve a variety...
Product Costing Engineer
This company is a first tier supplier to some of the biggest names in the Automotive manufacturing sector, with an enviable record for innovative design and quality of product the company are currently enjoying a very positive and expansive phase and are able to offer excellent career prospects to ambitious and committed individuals. Currently, they are seeking to recruit a Product Costing Engineer to join their team in Llanelli.
The Product Costing Engineer Role
- Communicate across the company to compile information in order to create new cost models to support RFQ and RFI activity.
- Support Global and Regional project milestones by creating, maintaining and reporting new product costs and profits.
- Analyse and report on profitability of current products to highlight concerns.
- Regularly review & manage product intercompany transfer pricing in line with global cost management rules.
- Actively support cost reduction activities.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Product costing experience
- Experience of manufacturing processes and the associated cost drivers
- High level of numeracy and strong business awareness
- Able to both work without instruction and as part of a team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to a high level of accuracy
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite particularly Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible approach to work as some travel may be required.
Product Costing Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Personal pension scheme
- Hours - 39 per week, Monday - Friday
- Company sick pay scheme
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV outlining your relevant experience and qualifications to Steph Hughes
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.