Sales Support Administrator South East Wales £competitive I have a great opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join an established manufacturer within construction to provide...
Sales Support Administrator
South East Wales
I have a great opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join an established manufacturer within construction to provide support to both new customers and current customers with any queries they have.
You will be dealing with general telephone/email enquiries, taking specifications from the sales representatives and inputting this information to prepare for production and invoicing.
In time you will be expected to meet customers at the factory to them in producing their specifications ie; choosing kitchens, bedrooms, curtains, carpets etc.
You may occasionally be required to attend major exhibitions.
Experience within the industry is not essential, equally experience within a manufacturing / sales environment would be desirable but not essential. The role is more customer relations / administration although some sales will be involved.
- A willingness to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Literacy , and communication skills are essential
- You must be comfortable with numbers
- Able to listen, and relate to customer requirements
- Attention to detail
- Hold a strong work ethic
- The ability to secure deals whilst maintaining a great customer relationship.
- An ability to relate to people, willingness to learn and take a full part in a small team are essential.
- 34.5 work hours per week - 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Thursday; 9.00am - 4.30pm Friday
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.