A leading player in the UK facilities management market is looking to add to their highly successful team in Chippenham with a Multi-skilled Technician (Mechanically...
A leading player in the UK facilities management market is looking to add to their highly successful team in Chippenham with a Multi-skilled Technician (Mechanically Biased). This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable and expanding organisation.
Multi-skilled Technician Role
- Provide general mechanical maintenance support across the business inclusive of building services, HVCA, buildings and plant.
- Respond to requests for reactive maintenance and breakdowns. Subsequently reporting back to customer/help desk as applicable.
- Ensure that all the plant and systems are maintained in order to maximise capacity and efficiently through a routine PPM schedule.
- Perform testing and inspection of all mechanical systems.
- Carry out remedial/refurbishment works which arise from breakdown or maintenance inspections.
- Undertake defect surveys on electrical plant and systems and provide reports as requested by the engineering manager
Required Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate will have the relevant C&G, BTEC level 3, ONC/OND or NVQ level 3 in a mechanical discipline
- The candidate will be qualified and/or trained in other building service disciplines including HVCA and will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a building service environment.
- The candidate will be articulate, numerate and IT literate.
- Understanding of legislative compliance and contract law preferred.
- Good all round knowledge of Facility Management, Health and Safety and Building Services Engineering.
- Be resilient under pressure and be able to converse confidently with staff, suppliers and customers at all levels.
Multi-skilled Technician Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Family friendly benefits
- Working hours - 08:00am - 17:00pm
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving organisation that can offer the right candidate opportunities for progression. To apply, please send your CV outlining your relevant qualifications to Stephanie Hughes
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.