Our client, a prestigious retail giant, is currently looking for a Multi-skilled Technician to join their growing team on a permanent basis. As a partner...
Our client, a prestigious retail giant, is currently looking for a Multi-skilled Technician to join their growing team on a permanent basis. As a partner in a unique business, you will share the responsibilities of ownership as well as its rewards.
Working as part of the maintenance team, you will support the branch by delivering planned and reactive maintenance tasks to provide a safe and inviting customer environment.
- Act as Duty Technician, holding organisational responsibility for the maintenance team, setting the direction for the team on a daily basis.
- Carry out technical planned preventative maintenance and reactive tasks.
- Provide technical advice to head of branch in the event of an emergency.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholder departments.
- Understand and use maintenance computer systems.
- Demonstrate flexibility to support across other areas within the branch.
- Take ownership for understanding performance of own department, sharing ideas and feedback to drive continuous business improvement.
- Carry out operational processes to minimise business risk and loss.
Qualifications & Experience required:
- Demonstrate significant experience in Building Environmental & Electrical or Mechanical / HVAC services within the building maintenance industry.
- Show technical competencies in one of the following disciplines and a willingness to potentially train in the alternative discipline:
o City & Guilds 236 Parts 1 & 2 (or JIB approved), or NVQ equivalent (gives 17th Edition IEE)
o City & Guilds qualification in Mechanical discipline or NVQ 6018 "Heating & Ventilating Industrial and Commercial Installations"
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience and understanding of meeting customer expectations
- Well-presented and personable
Package and Details:
- Competitive base salary (around 30k DOE basic)
- 37.5 hours per week (must be willing to work weekends, some evenings, unlikely to be asked to work later than 9pm)
- Excellent corporate benefits including company shares
This is a great chance to join a UK industry leader with an enviable reputation. To apply, please send your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.