Multi Skilled Technician (Electrical)Carbon60 are currently recruiting in the Wiltshire area for a Multi Skilled Technician to work for one of the UK's leading facilities...
Multi Skilled Electrician
This company is a first tier supplier to some of the biggest names in the automotive sector. With an admirable record for the quality of their designs and products they are continuing to experience a very successful and expansive phase and are currently looking to strengthen their team in Llanelli. They are currently looking to recruit a multi skilled electrician to work alongside their engineering team.
- Maintain, repair and improve equipment to ensure that parts produced are to the required standard and quality.
- Work as part of a team to maintain and improve equipment efficiency and reduce process defects and scrap.
- Understand and apply Total Preventative Maintenance (TPM) techniques to maintain the reliability and up time of equipment.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance (PPM) and reactive maintenance on all equipment.
- Support engineering in the installation and commissioning of equipment.
- Fault finding on all equipment including PLCs (Allen Bradley).
- 3 Shift Pattern:
- 6am- 2pm, 2pm- 10pm, 10pm- 6am
Required Qualifications and Experience
- HNC qualified or equivalent.
- Must have experience of logical fault finding that drives to root cause analysis.
- Knowledge of PLCs, particularly Allen Bradley.
- Experience in manufacturing (automotive preferred).
- Good communication and reporting skills and be able to work to deadlines.
Multi Skilled Electrician Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Company sick pay scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free car parking
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career within an internationally renowned company. To apply please send your CV outlining your relevant experience to Stephanie Hughes or for more information please call 02920 731187.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.