Mechanical Fitters / Maintenance Technicians are required to work in the Northwich area of Cheshire.Duties will include, maintaining machinery on an Industrial process plant, and...
Carbon60 are currently recruiting in the East Midlands area for a mobile, multi-skilled Maintenance Technician to work for one of the UK's leading facilities management organisations; a global company who are known for promoting from within and providing its employees with the opportunity to progress.
This is a mobile position, traveling to client sites based in and around the East Midlands area. The role would suit someone with multi-skilled Maintenance experience, who is self-motivated and possesses excellent problem solving and customer service skills.
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for:
- Weekly & monthly planned maintenance tasks as scheduled (fire alarm tests, water temperature recording, emergency lighting tests, etc.)
- Monthly utilities meter readings
- First line response to reactive repairs
- Re-lamping of defective luminaries
- Minor building fabric repairs
- Minor decorating tasks
- Minor plumbing repairs
- General office cleaning and handyman duties
The ideal candidate will have:
- A full UK driving licence
- Experience of building maintenance, handyperson or janitorial duties
- Good understanding of health and safety requirements within a building environment
- Have a proactive approach to maintenance and building management
- Keyboard skills and basic computer literacy
- Good communications skills
- The Ability to travel widely within a regional area in the UK
Note: The candidate will be expected to undertake a BPSS (Baseline Personnel Security Standard) check. This is a requirement of the client and it is essential that the candidate pass to work on-site.
To apply for this exciting new opportunity, please send your CV to: Keeran Williams
Tel: 02920 731187
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.